Ironbound 19U Premier Program
Graduating athletes to college levels.
Ironbound Elite Hockey is excited to field a 19U Premier team to play in the 19U Juniors Premier Division of the National Girls Hockey League. Ironbound offers a training regime that provides the best platform for elite development and, for those players that need it, an international billeting and education option. Ironbound’s mission is advancing its players to the collegiate level.
Paid professional full-time coaches guide our players through on-ice practices and skills training and nutritional balance.
- Paid Professional Full Time Coaches
- Roster - 18+2 total players (2003 - 2001)
- Approximately 10 Showcases starting with Beantown Classic July 24 - 26, 2020
- Buses and hotels for 2-3 trips
- Home & Away Jerseys, Socks & Shells
- Practice Jersey, Socks & Helmet Stickers
Our schedule is developed strategically to take advantage of opportune times for exposure, and also to put families in locations that are a hotbed for NCAA women’s hockey. There are events designed for exposure and others designed for the experience. We recognize that our players need time for academics and with their families; therefore, we schedule around holidays and SAT & ACT testing.
- Pre-Season Conditioning: 20-hour camp (3 hours on-ice for 4 days in the 3rd week in August)
- Practices: 70+ (over 100 hours of on-ice per season) at New Jersey Devils facility (NHL)
- Twelve (12) Skill Development Sessions per season (4:00-5:30pm - Wednesdays 9/2 | 9/9 | 9/16 | 9/23 | 9/30 | 10/7 | 10/14 | 10/21 | 10/28 | 11/4)
- At-home training weekends
- Dedicated girls locker room at Prudential Center
- Off-Ice Workout Program
All players will receive a game uniform and practice uniform. Each player will be required to find a $300 sponsor. The Sponsor’s name will be added to each individual’s jersey and to the Ironbound Website.
- Placement into NCAA DI & DIII College Hockey
- VISA Attorney
- Billet Program
- Education Options
- Nutritional Guidance
All 19U Premier players will be provided with: 1 pair of team-issued gloves thanks to our partner True Hockey Equipment. Players can also purchase other equipment at a discounted cost.
Sam Cheema - Ironbound Elite Hockey Director & 19U Jr Premier Head Coach
Sam is a full-time professional coach and player development specialist. Sam played hockey for Great Britain, representing the team at the 2017 Winter World Games, Kazakhstan.
Vladi Kouroedov - Skill Development Coach
Kouroedov has 16 years of coaching experience in youth hockey. A professional power skating and skills coach, his list of former players including many NHLers.
Alexa Aramburu - Assistant 19U Jr Premier Coach
Alexa played forward at SUNY Oswego (2013-17) and went on to play at the Toronto Furies, the Metropolitan Riveters, and has recently been skating with the PWHPA.
Frankie Loftus - Skill Development Coach
Frankie has over 10 years of experience working with: Olympians, USHL, Prep School, NCAA D1 and professional hockey players. He specializes in overspeed training and creativity.