The mission of Ironbound Elite is to develop female ice hockey players who aspire to compete at the highest level and reach their true potential - to advance to NCAA hockey.
Contact us: INFO@IRONBOUNDHOCKEY.COM
- Elite Local Girls & Boys Teams
- Select teams in the Tri-State Area
- Select Showcases
- Blitz Training Weekends at Home
- Founding Member of the National Girls Hockey League (NGHL)
- Participants in NAHA and Stoney Creek events
- Weekday and weekend training sessions
- Goalie training
- Pre-season training camp
- Developmental path
- Video sessions
- Proven track record of getting players committed at the NCAA Division 1 & 3 levels.
EXPERIENCED COACHING STAFF
- Sam Cheema - Hockey Director
- Zac Gross
- Dave Barbossa
- Kayla Meneghin
- James Witmer
- Jeff Lovecchio
- Frankie Loftus
TOP OFF-ICE TRAINING
- A 10,000 square foot facility 100% focused on youth athletes.
- Focus on injury prevention, speed and ability, and age-appropriate strength and conditioning.
- Professional staff with either Division 1 or professional experience.
- A 5,000 square feet of field turf, 1,000 square foot weight room (with Rogue equipment), and 1/2 court basketball court.
- A shooting lane for hockey players.
- 14U ELITE
STATE OF THE ART FACILITY
Ironbound’s home rink is RWJ Barnabas Health Hockey House - home of the New Jersey Devils.
READY TO TRYOUT?
Ironbound Hockey will be hosting its Try-Outs:
March 29th, 2023 (12U)
April 17th, 2023 (13U - 19U)