The mission of Ironbound Elite is to develop female ice hockey players who aspire to compete at the highest level and reach their true potential - to advance to NCAA hockey.
Contact us: INFO@IRONBOUNDHOCKEY.COM
- Weekday and weekend training sessions
- Goalie training
- Pre-season training camp
- Developmental path
- Video sessions
- Proven track record of getting players committed at the NCAA Division 1 & 3 levels.
TOP OFF-ICE TRAINING
- A 10,000 square foot facility 100% focused on youth athletes.
- Focus on injury prevention, speed and ability, and age-appropriate strength and conditioning.
- Professional staff with either Division 1 or professional experience.
- A 5,000 square feet of field turf, 1,000 square foot weight room (with Rogue equipment), and 1/2 court basketball court.
- A shooting lane for hockey players.
- 19U PREMIER
- 17U ELITE
- 16U MAJOR
- 16U MINOR
- 14U MAJOR
- 14U MINOR
STATE OF THE ART FACILITY
Ironbound’s home rink is RWJ Barnabas Health Hockey House - home of the New Jersey Devils.
READY TO TRYOUT?
Ironbound Hockey will be hosting its try-outs on Monday, May 17, 2021.